Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Composition


Today we looked at what makes a photo and mainly focused on composition. Here are three sites that were very helpful to me and could probably help you too. In this page digital-photography I found the 5 elements of compostion; Patterns, symmetry, texture, depth of field, and lines. Also in photofocus I found many helpful tips that i could use to add composition to my photos and in secondpicture I found many different styles and ways that a photo contains composition.

5 comments:

  1. those are good wed sites to get tips and good ideas to make the pictures better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These websites are helpful especially if your someone who doesn't have a photography class and wants to know how to take better pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awsome websites and great tips

    ReplyDelete