Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Semester Final Exam

Semester Final Exam

My Link To My Photo Website:

My Favorite Blog Post:

I liked this post because....
  1. We were able to choose an element of composition on our own.
  2. We kept our focus on that one element and learned what it is and how it works.
  3. I also like this post because I can see how much we have improved since then.

My Favorite Photo of the Semester:

  1. I really like this photo because of the way the light is reflecting.
  2. I like how she is the only thing in focus.
  3. I also like how her hair really stands out with the way the light is reflecting and the patterns of her shirt really blend with the rest of the image making it a stronger portrait.

My Best Photo:

  1. I think this is my best photo because although its just an ordinary high five this image can express a simple message.
  2. Also this image is a still motion photo meaning that it was taken of something in motion but the image is still.
  3. The expressions on their faces give the image an uplifting tone.

Working In Groups:

Advantages
  1. We work together to come up with great ideas for better results in our images
  2. Different perspectives from people are of great help
  3. We encourage each other to do better and give each other suggestions

Disadvantages
  1. A group member's idea could be set aside
  2. Having to wait for the rest in your group to catch up
  3. Some people work better on their own

Phrase From Life's Magazine Founder:

"Photojournalism"

Henri Cartier-Bresson:

  1. He never contrived a picture
  2. He never used artificial light  
  3. He never retouched the results.

Photo Editing:

Before

After

Subject That Would Interest Me For Second Semester:

  • I would like to do something based on nature


"Hecka Free Zone": 

  • I think the reason for the "Hecka Free Zone" is so that we can move around and help each other out in our groups.




No comments:

Post a Comment